PREMISES “under the design”
PREMISES under the design IMAGEMANSTUDIO solves such problems. Any room – whether residential, working, or intended for relaxation – will be suitable for use, considered complete and functional only after the development and careful preparation of the interior design project. Premises for design can be any. The room for the design can be private, commercial, and public, absolutely any. Be it a house, apartment, room, shop, office, hotel, restaurant, or cafe.
They are conditionally divided into:
– residential are premises where people live
– houses (cottages, villas, houses, and so on)
– all apartments (from a studio apartment to a multi-room apartment)
– separate living quarters (rooms, kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on)
– non-residential – these are premises where people work or spend some time.
– public (schools, kindergartens, libraries, hospitals, gyms, etc.) premises, from the operation of which there is no commercial benefit
This separation is very conditional and there are no clear separation criteria.
IMAGEMANSTUDIO can solve such problems as quickly as possible and at the lowest possible cost to the client, be it a design project in Moscow, or a design project in Yerevan. The design of private, commercial, and public interiors is the direct task of the studio and it can perform such tasks professionally.